- 3 cups gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 5 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- pinch salt
- 1 cup dairy-free bittersweet chocolate chunks
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk coconut oil, peanut butter, brown rice syrup and salt together. Add the oats, coconut, peanuts, and sesame seeds. Spread evenly over the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stir and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chunks over the granola and let melt for a few minutes. Stir to coat the granola in the semi-melted chocolate. Cool completely and break into chunks. Store in an airtight container.
-Honey or brown rice syrup can be used in place of maple syrup.
-Milk or semi-sweet chocolate can be used in place of bittersweet chocolate.
-Almond or any nut/seed butter can be used in place of peanut butter.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Snack