- 1/2 cup millet flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 4 cups sliced assorted stone fruit
- 2 cups berries
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup, grade B if possible
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Whipped coconut cream or ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine millet flour, almond meal, pecans, 1/4 cup coconut sugar, salt, and coconut oil.
- Place the sliced fruit in a baking dish. Squeeze lemon juice over the top, and add maple syrup, vanilla and almond extracts. Briefly stir or toss the fruit. Top with the oat mixture in an even layer.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until bubbly. Let cool slightly and serve warm topped with a dollop of whipped coconut cream.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American