- For crust:
- 1 1/2 cups Pamela’s Artisan Flour Blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tablespoon evaporated cane juice
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax seed mixed with 3 Tablespoon water (can use 1 egg or egg replacer)
- 2–4 Tablespoons water
- 1 (14 ounce) can full fat coconut milk, chilled
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 4–5 strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Whisk together Pamela’s Artisan Flour Blend and salt in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together coconut oil, maple syrup, and the flax seed mixture. Add it to the dry ingredients. Mix well with a fork, adding some water, a little at a time, until the dough holds together, but is not sticky. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 8- or 9-inch tart pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden. Let cool completely.
- Drain and rinse the soaked cashews well. Place in a food processor or blender along with the maple syrup, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt. Pulse a few times. Open the can of coconut milk and scrape off the thick cream on top, leaving the clear liquid behind. You should have just about 1 cup of coconut cream. Add to the food processor or blender and puree until smooth and creamy. Pour into the cooled crust and place in fridge to set up.
- To assemble: Arrange berries in a decorative pattern on top of the filling, gently pushing the berries a little bit into the filling so they stay put. Chill until ready to serve.
-The tart is easiest to cut when it has been refrigerated.
-Swap out other summer fruit for the berries.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Dessert, gluten-free