- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons dried coconut flakes
- 2 Tablespoons raw pepitas
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 Tablespoon raw coconut vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- 4 cups wild baby arugula (or another baby green)
- Toss quinoa, chickpeas, avocado, green onions, coconut flakes, and pepitas together in a medium bowl. Pour the oil and vinegar over the top, sprinkle with the cumin and a pinch of coarse sea salt. Stir well.
- Lay arugula out onto four small salad plates and divide the quinoa salad between them. Serve immediately.
- Note: quinoa salad can be made in advance, but don’t add arugula until just before serving.
- Yield 4 side salads, or 2 main dish
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Salad