- 3 Tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 pounds golden potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 ounce tin oil-packed anchovies, drained
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup pitted whole kalamata olives
- 2 Tablespoons capers, drained, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb blend
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 frozen barramundi fillets, thawed (about 1 to 1 1/2 pounds)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper
- For serving:
- 4 cups wild arugula (rocket)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the potato chunks with 1 Tablespoon of oil. Spread in an even layer over the lined baking sheet. Season well with salt. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- In the meantime, heat 2 Tablespoons of the olive oil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the onion and cook, stirring often, until it starts to soften. Add the sliced garlic and cook for another 3-5 minutes, or until the garlic is golden and fragrant.
- Add the anchovies and break up a little with a wooden spoon or spatula. Add the tomato paste and cook for 30 seconds. Add the diced tomatoes, olives, capers, Italian herbs, and red pepper flakes. Stir well. Bring to a low simmer, cover, and let cook for 20-30 minutes.
- When the potatoes are finished roasting, transfer to a bowl and keep warm. Pat Barramundi fillets dry with paper towels. Rub each fillet with a little olive oil (about 2 teaspoons total). Place skin side up on the lined baking sheet and squeeze a little lemon juice on top. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Turn oven broiler on to low and adjust oven rack to middle upper level. Broil the Barramundi for 5-8 minutes, or until skin is nicely crisped and fish is cooked through. It should flake easily with a fork.
- Arrange the arugula on a serving platter and top with roasted potatoes, followed by the Barramundi fillets. Top with a little of the puttanesca sauce and serve the rest on the side.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Italian