- 12 uncooked corn Tortillaland tortillas
- 3/4 cup chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 4 ounces smoked cheddar, cut into 12 slices
- 1/4 cup pepper jelly
- a little oil or non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat a dry skillet (no oil) until very hot. Briefly cook both sides of each tortilla in the dry skillet for about 10-15 seconds. Transfer to a plate and keep warm. (Cover with a damp dish towel if they’ll be sitting for longer than a few minutes to keep them from drying out.)
- Working in batches, spoon 1 teaspoon of pepper jelly down the middle of each tortilla, top with about 1 Tablespoon of the chicken followed by a piece of smoked cheddar. Tightly roll up and place on the baking sheet with the seam side down. Brush the tops with a little oil or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until crisp on the outside. Let cool slightly before serving. Best eaten when still warm.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins