- 4–6 ounces organic pea shoots
- 1 pluot, cut into thin wedges
- 1 green plum, cut into thin wedges
- 1 nectarine, cut into thin wedges
- 2–4 ounces brie, cut into thin wedges (use more or less according to your preference)
- 1/2 cup fresh walnuts, roughly chopped or crushed
- 2 Tablespoons honey wine vinegar (or white wine vinegar mixed with a little honey)
- 2 Tablespoons best quality extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, optional
- Divide the pea shoots between four salad plates. Top with a few slices of each of the stone fruits and brie. Sprinkle with the fresh walnuts and drizzle with a little vinegar and oil. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper, if desired.
Serving suggestion: For a heartier lunch or light dinner, serve with fish or chicken or roasted veggies.
Note: I got my organic pea shoots at Trader Joe’s. Also be sure to check the farmers market. Or you can grow your own!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American