- 1–2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4–5 russet potatoes, diced
- 1–2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat a very large non-stick or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and let it heat up for 30 seconds.
- Add the diced potatoes to the pan. Cook, stirring frequently, until they are almost tender, about 15-20 minutes. Then sprinkle the paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper over the top.
- Continue cooking until the potatoes are very tender and the paprika smells toasted, an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American