- a little olive oil
- 2 cups diced apples (peeled or unpeeled)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, broken into large pieces
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2–4 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. dried poultry seasoning (I make my own from equal parts rosemary, thyme, and sage)
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- pinch salt
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add a little olive oil and let it heat for a few seconds.
- Add the apples and cook, stirring frequently until they start to soften and release their juices. Add the pecans, cranberries, brown sugar, vinegar, poultry seasoning, ginger and pinch of salt.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until syrupy and thick. Cool to room temperature before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American