- 4 oz. or more leftover salmon
- 2 tbsp. butter, divided, plus more for baking dish
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 10 oz. fresh baby spinach, washed and dried
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2–1 cup Parmesan cheese
- fresh dill, finely minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Chips, toast, or crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Butter a small, glass baking dish and set aside. (I used two large ramekins.)
- Heat 1 Tbsp. butter in a large skillet until it starts foaming. Add the scallions and garlic and cook until softened. Remove from heat and transfer the scallions and garlic to a small bowl to cool.
- Add the other tablespoon of butter and heat again until foaming. Add the spinach and cook, turning it frequently with tongs, until it wilts and starts to release water. Remove from the pan and squeeze as much water as possible from the spinach. Roughly chop and set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the mayo and sour cream and continue beating until well-combined. Add the remaining ingredients and reserved scallions, garlic, and spinach. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed.
- Bake until the top is brown and the dip is bubbling all over, about 20-25 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly before serving.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or with fresh or toasted slices of bread.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American