- 12–16 (more or less depending on the size) large strawberries
- 4 oz. cold heavy cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2–4 Tbsp. confectioner’s sugar (make is as sweet as you like)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- a little vanilla extract
- Beat the cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar with an electric mixer. Add the heavy cream. Continue beating until the mixture thickens. Add the lemon juice and vanilla extract. Continue beating until stiff peaks form. Place in the fridge for several hours, or overnight.
- Cut an “X” into the bottom of each strawberry.
- Fit a pastry bag with a star tip and fill it with the cream. Carefully pipe the cream into the center of each strawberry, allowing some of it overflow from the cuts you made on the strawberry.
- Serve immediately, or cover with plastic film/wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American