- 14 ounce can evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup corn or golden syrup (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 16 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- Heat evaporated milk, butter, and syrup in a small saucepan. Add the chopped chocolate. Whisk until smooth. Serve immediately, or transfer to a jar and refrigerate until ready to use. To rewarm: place jar in microwave and heat on 50% power for 20 second intervals, or transfer to a small saucepan and gently heat on medium-low.
-Add vanilla, almond, coffee, or another kind of extract for different flavors.
-1 1/2 cups heavy cream can be used instead of evaporated milk
-Can use all bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate if desired, or up to 8 ounces milk chocolate for a sweeter sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins